Search engine Optimization (SEO)
Having a website is one thing but without it being search engine optimized properly and put on search engines then what’s the point of having one?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results — often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results.
SEOINGRAM specialises in making sure your organic search results rank high in search engines in order for people to be able to find your website online on search engines such as Google, Yahoo & Bing.
- Unrivalled levels of service
- Proven results in competitive markets
- Real metrics – no marketing fluff!
- Proof of change – we send you proof that the work we do is working!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Google has clearly warned against SEO agencies and companies that give a guarantee by explaining that nobody can guarantee top positions in Google using SEO. SEOINGRAM does however guarantee that I will meet our service agreements and provide a good increase in search engines to get your above competitors. I will also provide regular reports beyond what you can see through your dashboard with your own login to track your keywords, competition and any other useful info.
Depending on the size of the project and how it is currently optimized, positive movement within search engines will be seen within 3 months, but the main evaluation will come in more around the 6 month mark so I would recommend doing SEO for at least 3-6 months to see a competitive increase in your rankings.
You are probably wondering why SEO is important? the best answer I can give you is SEO provides you with a long-term and more cost effective strategy to built your online presence and increase business or visits to that website. Website SEO services can also be paired with other digital marketing services to help businesses amplify their visibility online.
What SEOINGRAM does for you
- Improves your natural visits to your website (organic search results)
- Improves your websites speed (speed is power)
- Gives you more business through Google etc…
- Makes your site cleaner and more user friendly
- Shows you what your competitors are doing
- Gives you advice on improvements
- Improves hundreds of your website keywords on Google
- Makes you stand out from the competition
- Makes your website gain more business!
SEO Audit Report
Are you looking for an SEO Audit report on how your onsite SEO is and how your competitors are getting ahead? We also offer this digital service at a small fee of €19.99 and will send you all the information you need to know what’s happening with your website…
(Not as simple as it may seem, which is why I am here to help!)